MMAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMAD

Make a difference at the MMAD forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Do you want exclusive Access to the Music Industry? Get to the www.mmadconference.com 25th & 26th feb 2011
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Himmatwala Doka Doka Dj Songs
Need a guitarist? Producer? Studio? or got something to sell Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:04 pm by rayaile

» Demi_Lovato-Heart_Attack_White_Sea_Official_Remix.mp3
Need a guitarist? Producer? Studio? or got something to sell Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:40 pm by 

» THE FORUM IS CONDENSED
Need a guitarist? Producer? Studio? or got something to sell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:21 pm by sirius1

» TOGETHERNESS AND UNITY THROUGH MMAD
Need a guitarist? Producer? Studio? or got something to sell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:30 am by astra1

» Please Please Me
Need a guitarist? Producer? Studio? or got something to sell Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:55 am by Mr007

» The White Album, Part II
Need a guitarist? Producer? Studio? or got something to sell Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:54 am by Mr007

» The White Album, Part I
Need a guitarist? Producer? Studio? or got something to sell Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:54 am by Mr007

» MySpace & Soundclick Links
Need a guitarist? Producer? Studio? or got something to sell Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 pm by gaunpro

» JEDAPRIN PRESENTS NEW ALBUM GANGSTER BEATS
Need a guitarist? Producer? Studio? or got something to sell Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 pm by gaunpro

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Need a guitarist? Producer? Studio? or got something to sell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Need a guitarist? Producer? Studio? or got something to sell Empty
PostSubject: Need a guitarist? Producer? Studio? or got something to sell   Need a guitarist? Producer? Studio? or got something to sell Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:40 am

Post all your needs in here
Back to top Go down
https://mmad.forumotion.com
Hayden
Admin

PostSubject: need a drummer   Need a guitarist? Producer? Studio? or got something to sell Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:23 am

looking for a local(Central Coast) drummer, preferably interested in rock/blues/reggae/etc, to start a jam band with some others. very casual.

Peace and love.
Hayden.

Last edited by Hayden on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dominic
Admin
dominic

PostSubject: Re: Need a guitarist? Producer? Studio? or got something to sell   Need a guitarist? Producer? Studio? or got something to sell Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:18 am

I take it, thats for the central coast?

i will keep an ear out for a central coast drummer, Chris Kolma's brother is an amazing drummer
Back to top Go down
http://www.dominicbrook.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a guitarist? Producer? Studio? or got something to sell   Need a guitarist? Producer? Studio? or got something to sell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a guitarist? Producer? Studio? or got something to sell
Page 1 of 1