MMAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMAD

Make a difference at the MMAD forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Do you want exclusive Access to the Music Industry? Get to the www.mmadconference.com 25th & 26th feb 2011
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Himmatwala Doka Doka Dj Songs
BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:04 pm by rayaile

» Demi_Lovato-Heart_Attack_White_Sea_Official_Remix.mp3
BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:40 pm by 

» THE FORUM IS CONDENSED
BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:21 pm by sirius1

» TOGETHERNESS AND UNITY THROUGH MMAD
BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:30 am by astra1

» Please Please Me
BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:55 am by Mr007

» The White Album, Part II
BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:54 am by Mr007

» The White Album, Part I
BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:54 am by Mr007

» MySpace & Soundclick Links
BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 pm by gaunpro

» JEDAPRIN PRESENTS NEW ALBUM GANGSTER BEATS
BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 pm by gaunpro

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aaron-b-thats-me
Britney Spears
aaron-b-thats-me

BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS! Empty
PostSubject: BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS!   BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:45 am

so this is how its gunna be.. im organising a comunity youth project right here in braidwood [represent] where by all up coming and pre established muscians are givin the chance to perform in a open mic style concert for nothing more than there love for what they do and share there experiences with musicians who havent been given the chance to break out, and for those who already have to push there music further into places they wouldnt normaly think of comming.

its only on just been put on the cards, but with your help and support im sure it will be an experience that wont be forgotten any time soon.

so its going to be a battle of the elements braidwood style

MUSIC - battle of the genre's, this isnt set for one style... rock to jazz, hip hop to metal.. music2music

DANCE- breakers come and do your thing

ART - if you graff all ur designs will be apreciated.. remember this is run by people who have been to 351 so we family.. where just trying to open up opportunities for those who havent been given the opportunities we have been given

ummm thats three

WATER- yeah trust me it makes sence haha

and

FIRE- you no that burning passion in side of you, the one that wakes you up in the morning, the one that keeps you doing what you do, the one that fuels those lyrics you wrote, that dance move you landed? the one that some day you will achiee your dreams and make them a reality?

this is what i hope will fuel this show, muscians and fellow elementalist passion performing for what they love for the benifits of others

all funds raised are being donated to worthy causes such as mmad too help fund their future projects.

tell me what you think people

tell me if your in

tell me if you want to help out.. no matter how big or small every possible thing pitched will be taken into consideration.

even if you only sell a few demo tapes atleast thats one step closer too your dream

im hoping that through this peopl ewill make contacts that they wouldnt be able to make with out this chance

help muscians help you!

351 love baby!!! keep it raw

ill keep you posted with acts, and general progress haha
Back to top Go down
aaron-b-thats-me
Britney Spears
aaron-b-thats-me

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS!   BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:47 am

WEVE GOT MMADS! SUPPORT!!!

this baby is underway!

thanks too RJB and THE LATE MC Matty for agreeing to help out!! much apreciated!

stay tuned
Back to top Go down
^ Keanu ^
Britney Spears
^ Keanu ^

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS!   BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:14 am

i dont know how late i am for this thing hahah but im interested in helping out too!!!
is there anything i can do for you man?
O.D.P is always looking to support in whatever way it can.
good luck mate you can do it!!!!

Keanu O.D.P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS!   BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMAD :: MMAD General Chat :: THE MMADness Coffee Room-
Jump to: