MMAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMAD

Make a difference at the MMAD forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Do you want exclusive Access to the Music Industry? Get to the www.mmadconference.com 25th & 26th feb 2011
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Himmatwala Doka Doka Dj Songs
MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:04 pm by rayaile

» Demi_Lovato-Heart_Attack_White_Sea_Official_Remix.mp3
MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:40 pm by 

» THE FORUM IS CONDENSED
MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:21 pm by sirius1

» TOGETHERNESS AND UNITY THROUGH MMAD
MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:30 am by astra1

» Please Please Me
MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:55 am by Mr007

» The White Album, Part II
MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:54 am by Mr007

» The White Album, Part I
MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:54 am by Mr007

» MySpace & Soundclick Links
MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 pm by gaunpro

» JEDAPRIN PRESENTS NEW ALBUM GANGSTER BEATS
MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 pm by gaunpro

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Emma

MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you! Empty
PostSubject: MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you!   MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:48 am

Exclamation MMAD BBQ Central Coast...

Exclamation MMAD BBQ Canberra...

cyclops watch this space for dates!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mmad.org.au
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you!   MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:18 am

MMAD BBQ Canberra... Sat 26th April
(we'll confirm the time/place soon but keep the date free)
RSVP to Em (emma@mmad.org.au) by Mon 21st April
Got some ideas? Contact us. SPREAD THE WORD.

MMAD BBQ Central Coast... June 14th... I know I know - kinda far away, but we'll be seeing most of you heaps with Youth Week, recording day and leadership camp coming up...
Details to follow...
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you!   MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:19 am

So, the MMAD BBQ Canberra for the 26th is postponed… sorry to those of you who had saved the date especially for us! As it happens, all the Griffith & Wagga people are all tied up with a camp on the same date… well done Jen for organizing it – go girl… and well done Emma for picking the only date that everyone was busy!!! Yup.

No woz, we’ll plan for another date and get back to you asap… was sooooo excited that I was going to get to see you all, too. Neeway, dwell not…

The other thing you need to know about is our MAY.B MMAD Competition
What is the MAY.B MMAD Competition I hear you all ask???? All you have to do is get a comp rego form from MMAD, brainstorm some ideas to make a positive difference through music (in the lives of others or in your community), get some friends together, get out and give it a go during the month of May, take some photos and/or video footage for us, and as simple as that, you’ll be in the running to win $2,000!

So easy… and yet so empowering…

Allora, get yourselves a MAY.B MMAD Competition Registration form from emma@mmad.org.au asap. The person or group with the most inspiring and creative idea will WIN the CASH-OLA… so get planning. Competition ends July 1, but don’t wait until then to get out and make a difference through music!
But do wait for this, there’s more! Your ideas and selected footage/photos will be viewable online so be prepared for fame, notoriety but most of all, for the fact that you will inspire others to make a difference through your own awesome ideas!
BRING IT ON…

In the meantime, keep in touch via the forum… post us messages about your life since 351, chuck up your latest lyrics, send us a text, give us a call on the office phone (4322 5350), make a trip up to the MMAD office… you know where to find us!

Other news: free DJ workshops @ the Wayside in Potts Point every Tues, MMAD Acoustic Nights @ Bondi Beach every month, too many 351 Camps around Australia to mention here, birthday notices on the forum (email me if I missed yours), Youth Week & much MMADness done & gone for another year (TGFT), recording for the winners of the song comp scheduled for May 10 in Sydney, a heck load of performing and event management/volunteer opportunities on the Central Coast for those interested, … what have I missed???

Um, love your guts
MMAD Em
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you!   MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:02 am

BBQ - -- WAITING ON DATES FROM GRIFFITH/WAGGA BUT WILL LOCK SOMETHING IN REALLY SOON...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you!   MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MMAD BBQs... coming to a town near you!
Page 1 of 1