MMAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMAD

Make a difference at the MMAD forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Do you want exclusive Access to the Music Industry? Get to the www.mmadconference.com 25th & 26th feb 2011
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Himmatwala Doka Doka Dj Songs
Online Musical Collaboration Studios Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:04 pm by rayaile

» Demi_Lovato-Heart_Attack_White_Sea_Official_Remix.mp3
Online Musical Collaboration Studios Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:40 pm by 

» THE FORUM IS CONDENSED
Online Musical Collaboration Studios Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:21 pm by sirius1

» TOGETHERNESS AND UNITY THROUGH MMAD
Online Musical Collaboration Studios Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:30 am by astra1

» Please Please Me
Online Musical Collaboration Studios Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:55 am by Mr007

» The White Album, Part II
Online Musical Collaboration Studios Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:54 am by Mr007

» The White Album, Part I
Online Musical Collaboration Studios Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:54 am by Mr007

» MySpace & Soundclick Links
Online Musical Collaboration Studios Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 pm by gaunpro

» JEDAPRIN PRESENTS NEW ALBUM GANGSTER BEATS
Online Musical Collaboration Studios Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 pm by gaunpro

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Online Musical Collaboration Studios

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
F-Jam Studios
Vanilla Ice
F-Jam Studios

Online Musical Collaboration Studios Empty
PostSubject: Online Musical Collaboration Studios   Online Musical Collaboration Studios Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:01 am

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. If not I apologize.

I joined this forum because it is a musician's forum. I'm a musician myself. I am a drummer, singer, writer, producer, and I have hundreds of finished tracks in my credits list. It's in my blood.

Anyhow I host an online musical collaboration studio site. It's free and easy, with hundreds of members, a huge talent pool/listing, from every genre you can think of. It's a great place to come and make new contacts and get help on your tracks, or help someone else. I thought it might interest some of you musical types. Everyone is welcome.

http://fjam.malware-site.www is the entrance. We use a forumotion forum too. Hope to see some of you around the studios. The world is one large recording studio anymore!

bounce
Back to top Go down
http://fjam.malware-site.www/
RJB
351 Crew

PostSubject: Re: Online Musical Collaboration Studios   Online Musical Collaboration Studios Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:14 am

cool concept

rjb_start_from_scratch@Hotmail.com

wud love to work on some things together! afro afro
Back to top Go down
F-Jam Studios
Vanilla Ice
F-Jam Studios

PostSubject: Re: Online Musical Collaboration Studios   Online Musical Collaboration Studios Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:34 am

RJB wrote:
cool concept

rjb_start_from_scratch@Hotmail.com

wud love to work on some things together! afro afro

Ok well there is a HUGE circle of collaborators to hook up with. Not just me. I am just the host.

I'll use this e-mail address you posted to pull you into the studio. Everyone is welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://fjam.malware-site.www/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online Musical Collaboration Studios   Online Musical Collaboration Studios Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online Musical Collaboration Studios
Page 1 of 1