MMAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMAD

Make a difference at the MMAD forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Do you want exclusive Access to the Music Industry? Get to the www.mmadconference.com 25th & 26th feb 2011
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Himmatwala Doka Doka Dj Songs
Not sure where else i could have posted this hahaha 2009 ME! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:04 pm by rayaile

» Demi_Lovato-Heart_Attack_White_Sea_Official_Remix.mp3
Not sure where else i could have posted this hahaha 2009 ME! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:40 pm by 

» THE FORUM IS CONDENSED
Not sure where else i could have posted this hahaha 2009 ME! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:21 pm by sirius1

» TOGETHERNESS AND UNITY THROUGH MMAD
Not sure where else i could have posted this hahaha 2009 ME! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:30 am by astra1

» Please Please Me
Not sure where else i could have posted this hahaha 2009 ME! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:55 am by Mr007

» The White Album, Part II
Not sure where else i could have posted this hahaha 2009 ME! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:54 am by Mr007

» The White Album, Part I
Not sure where else i could have posted this hahaha 2009 ME! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:54 am by Mr007

» MySpace & Soundclick Links
Not sure where else i could have posted this hahaha 2009 ME! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 pm by gaunpro

» JEDAPRIN PRESENTS NEW ALBUM GANGSTER BEATS
Not sure where else i could have posted this hahaha 2009 ME! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 pm by gaunpro

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Not sure where else i could have posted this hahaha 2009 ME!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
^ Keanu ^
Britney Spears
^ Keanu ^

Not sure where else i could have posted this hahaha 2009 ME! Empty
PostSubject: Not sure where else i could have posted this hahaha 2009 ME!   Not sure where else i could have posted this hahaha 2009 ME! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:28 am

I couldn't find anywhere else to post this:

my 2008 (besides 351 in rocky) was pretty dark.
the lost kid finding himself, but the harder he tried the more of a lonesom wanderer he became....
he only knew those lurking behind each turn, for mis-deeds and misfortune...
2009 has become his new light, from out the shadows he emerges with new skin and new soul.
he has been re-born!
hahahahaha this may sound tacky but its also true, i have a band now, no singer YET, but the guitarist and bassist are the best and they rock so damn hard!! we have originals and covers and have also done a gig WHICH IS ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!
Im trying to get students, i want to become a drum teacher!!
im trying so hard to find new friends, i don't do drugs or drink or smoke, i never want to and i really wanna find people who have the same passion, who don't wanna party and get wasted.... buut it's rockhampton sadly. and it aint rockin very hard at all, the music scene here is terrible, the city cpurts bands and tells them when they can and can't play.
THAT AINT MUSIC!!!! It's like the city is a giant record label telling bands what to do!!
and i wanna bring music to justice and re-define this music scene in my town...
my goal is to start a ROCK AND ROLL Youth centre...
teach kids how to play, inspire them to make a diference and help make their and others dreams come true.
run workshops and lectures and help kids realise that there is more to life than destroying it...

thanks for reading.
hey to everyone
Back to top Go down
dominic
Admin
dominic

Not sure where else i could have posted this hahaha 2009 ME! Empty
PostSubject: Man well said   Not sure where else i could have posted this hahaha 2009 ME! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:44 am

I feel like i am at the accoustic night all over again, i can not wait to see you and your dreams of a rock and roll youth centre are absolutely inspirational and i am wiching with every part of my being that each of your dreams becomes areality and i really believe they will see you in 4 days brother...

may be this forum can be renamed acoustic night ......authentic creation lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.dominicbrook.com

Not sure where else i could have posted this hahaha 2009 ME!
Page 1 of 1