MMAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMAD

Make a difference at the MMAD forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Do you want exclusive Access to the Music Industry? Get to the www.mmadconference.com 25th & 26th feb 2011
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Himmatwala Doka Doka Dj Songs
2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:04 pm by rayaile

» Demi_Lovato-Heart_Attack_White_Sea_Official_Remix.mp3
2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:40 pm by 

» THE FORUM IS CONDENSED
2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:21 pm by sirius1

» TOGETHERNESS AND UNITY THROUGH MMAD
2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:30 am by astra1

» Please Please Me
2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:55 am by Mr007

» The White Album, Part II
2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:54 am by Mr007

» The White Album, Part I
2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:54 am by Mr007

» MySpace & Soundclick Links
2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 pm by gaunpro

» JEDAPRIN PRESENTS NEW ALBUM GANGSTER BEATS
2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 pm by gaunpro

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

2008 351 Camp Central Coast

Go down 
+9
J3nN!faH
rochelle
iNGRiD
Chalious
The Late MC__Matty
dominic
bonni-miss-tink
aaron-b-thats-me
Emma
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Emma

2008 351 Camp Central Coast Empty
PostSubject: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:07 am

How is everyone doing post-351????

OMG how much talent did we have among us... from Aus Idol Tarasai to US So You Think You Can Dance Muran, to NZ's James Hollands, to the UK's Ministry of Sound label founder, to the next Scribe... Henry, to the dope songwriter Toese, to "la la la la" Rochelle, to the voice that is Jennifer, to our home-girl Tiffany, to a very special and upcoming leader Jay Jay B, to one of Australia's best motivational speakers Brett Murray, to Bonnie & DLZ who wrote and recorded an incredible track, to the KRUMP king Ricky, to our allrounder brother Jonah, to the most reliable of helpers Thom, to the no longer just a beat-boxer Jade, to my roomie and beauty Ingrid, to singer songwriters Steph and Sally ("She's My Sister"), to '3-3-3-3-3-5-5-5-1-1-1- wooka wooka' Dizcipl, to the sensitive ladies man Allan, to DJ Soup, Teop, Mistery, Wizdm & the t-shirt guy (how cool was he??) to the ever amazing Dominic Brook, to our queen of catering Kristie, to the beautiful busy bee Anna-lea, to the freestyle style that is Charles, to the fearless Talia, to the 351 filled Aaron, to the Mario of all Marios... J-Ill, to our documenting Dave, to our professional photographer DJP, to the humbling Ev, to Sia with the larger than life personality, to Michael whos songs I listen to over and over, to Peter who absolutely blew me away this time round, to my man Mr Hockey (It's Lee, It's Lee, It's Lee, Introducing Lee..) to our volunteer helper Ben who's story is an inspiration, to Matt who looks so at home in the production room, to little Joseph who ripped it up on the dance floor, and to his hot mumma... What awesome memories...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mmad.org.au
aaron-b-thats-me
Britney Spears
aaron-b-thats-me

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:55 am

Wo00W!!!! im finaly on the forum hahah lol:P:P:P!

see look em told ya i would make it haha lol..

i fulyl had to build my self a new email adress to do it but im here!! haha so evrey one run and hide while you still can!Razz

351 sydney was hectic! good work guys!!! i just wish i took more of a part in it.. i was just so bummed lucky you were there em!! could of got messy other wise haha lol.. it was good there was more of a mix this time.. more dancers, more guitarists and MORE ISLANDERS!!!! i swear i want to be one when i grow up hahah those kids are just out for a party cheers lol

but yeah i did have a safe trip.. got in the car, chucked on some hill tops made it like 2 mins into the song and fell asleep the whole way and awoke too the sight of the macca's sign and the taste of an crazy amount of sausage Mcmuffin not recomended for human intake... but aye im tough and look who's still breathin haha lol.. but yeah good trip didnt crash and i wonder what happens if i click here afro haha awesome i totally going back and chucking these throu out this thing haha

i wish i got too stay for the last day and say good bye to every one, give em all motivational speeches and tell em they better at the next one other wise imma have to open a whole can o' whoop ass all up on them lol... i feel like the biggest ass for not doin it haha lol.. so yeah i didnt get any ones number or anything!! did you get any of em?? cause if you did hook me up?? please emma.. i wuv you haha

im workin on getting my fone fixed i just gotta remember too stop droppin it aye haha lol.. maybe they should just build an aaron proof fone cause that would save me shit load of trouble... and money!!!

what did you and dom think about camp? did it meet you expectations... whats ya's been up too since it all? its only been like 3 days but i miss it so much i just cant come to grips how much i want to get out of here.. any one got a spare room up there?? cause im movin in haha lol

i seriously didnt want too leave i guess thats why i was soo bummed cause i knew id have too leave all this again and go back to the shit here Crying or Very sad

is there anyway i can send a message to just you?? cause i dont think every one here wants too know haha lol

i tried button bashign that didnt work so too this forum it goes haha lol

i havent been up too much since i got home i started to produce some beats some are coming together but the others are realyl lumpy.. they would make awesome krumpin tracks lol or as my little sign wavin friend likes to say lol!

ive decided i want too do some community projects in town here and all the money thats raised by it is gunna get split up evenly between the people involved for them too donate too who ever they want.. and something keeps tellin me too donate it too mmad.. hmm i wonder why... its cause YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!.. trying to explain the job you guys do and the affect it has on people is impossible to put into words the only 2 that come close when put together are LIFE CHANGING!! remember that guys you have something special goin on here so never let go

speakin of that i want too help you guys out with mmad and 351 too try and pay back all that you guys have given me and give my experiences too others... through music i dont want to change the world but if i can touch some one through my work or my story and make them a better person cause of it then in my eyes i have changed there world... i dont care what i have too do too get on board with the mmad team just let me know and ill do it!!

anyways i need food and various other substances needed for life [music][tv][guitar][umm music?] so imma get on outta here cause my fingers hurt from typin so much.. i better get like 50 post for the length of this one haha.. much love too every one xoxoxoxo 351 FAmily!!!

ill upload that song bonni, dylan and i worked on a little later it'll blow your mind for all you out there who havent heard it!!

xoxo

haahh this is probably where i was supposed to post this but eh im too cool too stay in one post lol haha
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:18 am

Hi Darlin',
You're not alone in feeling down about the end of 351... we all feel it too - every time... And then you start thinking - I should have appreciated it more while it was happening... I should have done more, or done this, or done that, or I wish I did this differently... but at the time, you did what you did, so that's kinda what you gotta embrace and where you can, learn from it. You had your own stuff going on and that's where you were at. I had my own stuff going on too. Personally, I wish I just had the time to chill and chat with you guys the whole time... I'll perfect the formula & system one day so I get the best of both worlds!
I think that you should have been there for yourself again this time but you felt that you had to be there for others because you'd been to a 351 before, and by putting that expectation on yourself you feel like you didnt meet it. Your heart is beautiful and I get that you want to be able to give to others and to change lives... but most of the time you can do this just by being you and by not even trying. How cool is that? For me, being able to sit next to you at acoustic night impacted my life and helped to make my experience of the camp. I got to support you just by being next to you. Seeing you Dylan and Diz supporting each other was also something I wont forget. Your life will impact other people just in the way that you live and handle yourself. I could be wrong but I think that when you live by your heart, people are impacted, that's not to say that we should live by our hearts all the time 'cos we are given a head to balance us too... But I think that 351 gives the environment where we can, for a short time, just live by our hearts, and that is why it is so special. Sometimes I leave 351 and keep living as if it is safe in the world to be ruled by my heart - then I am jolted back to reality. It's like sometimes your heart can feel so big that it outbalances your head - I bet this happens to you because you have such a big heart Aaron... When you let your heart grow and outbalance your head, people can get scared and the danger is that you dont give of yourself/your heart the next time an opportunity comes your way. I think that you should never feel bad for giving love. Ever. There is not enough of it in the world. BUt people are scared of it. Pick the people and places where you live by your heart and for all else try to keep a balance - that's what I'm workin' on for myself anyway. Might be crap advice - it's not really advice - it's just my thoughts... take or leave them.
Even as leaders and organisers of the camp, we make mistakes... I stuff up all the time - royally - but whatever hey, we're all human. You cant kick yourself for things you did and didnt do, you just try to learn and learn and learn, that's all.
If you want to just talk to me, you can click on the pm (private message) box. Otherwise you can email emma@mmad.org.au or call 0424 649 460 - anytime, I'm always here, my phone is always on.
I crashed my car then lost my phone on Monday after the camp - yup. What a weekend. It's my birthday on Saturday and I'm going to be three years off 30... can you believe it?? Life makes me laugh. Seeing all you guys at the camps, seeing all your raw emotion and your inspiration and talent, life is kinda put into perspective. So much that we worry about is really really not worth our worry at all.
Anyway, you shared yourself with me, so I though I would share back. You are very brave, very beautiful and very special. That sentance is from all of us. We all believe in you so so so much.
Thanks for posting. Welcome to the forum!
Em
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:35 am

Helloooo Beautiful People,

Another life changing 351 Camp ends and we're missing everyone already. We've watched all the video footage over and have had many laughs!

Our 351 album is currently being put together so send in any original tracks... keep them positive... and they may end up alongside tracks from artists like Maya Jupiter, Blue MC & The Potbelleez.

Congrats to those from 351 who won a day of recording at Damien Gerard Sound Studios. These studios have recorded Midnight Oil, INXS, Alex Lloyd & Grinspoon among others... get your stuff perfectly polished so we can get you down to record.

Reach out for opportunities that are presented to you, and when they're not, reach a little further til your fingertips find them. I know you all, some better than others, but what is obvious to me is that every single one of you has something special to offer. Unleash your gift on the world - this is your power!

Keep posting on the forum so we can keep in touch with you all and please please call others who are not yet registered & encourage them to do so real soon - it's the best way to keep everyone connected.

We are always here for you all, to help inspire and support you in your creative journey. Contact us anytime by email emma@mmad.org.au or at the office on 02) 4322 5350/0424649460.

We love you all... go out and be the difference.

xxxxxxxxx
MMAD Em
Back to top Go down
bonni-miss-tink
Vanilla Ice
bonni-miss-tink

PostSubject: 351   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:49 am

hey everyone,

just letting you know that i'm missing 351 and all you guys heaps. everyone at the camp was such a inpsiration to me. don't give up and keep doing what u love doing. i've already started to change in a good way because of the camp. i had stopped dancing before i went on the camp and on the camp i realised how much i loved dancing. so when i came back to my area instead of going to a party on tuesday night where i knew i would have done bad stuff, i went to a dance class.

much love
shout out to my 351 family
xxxx
x
x
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:52 am

bonni-miss-tink wrote:
hey everyone,

just letting you know that i'm missing 351 and all you guys heaps. everyone at the camp was such a inpsiration to me. don't give up and keep doing what u love doing. i've already started to change in a good way because of the camp. i had stopped dancing before i went on the camp and on the camp i realised how much i loved dancing. so when i came back to my area instead of going to a party on tuesday night where i knew i would have done bad stuff, i went to a dance class.

much love
shout out to my 351 family
xxxx
x
x

What a girl.... change your world to change the world... go you good thing!
Back to top Go down
dominic
Admin
dominic

PostSubject: yo yo video online now of drought tour   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:19 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.dominicbrook.com
The Late MC__Matty
Vanilla Ice
The Late MC__Matty

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:55 pm

what a weekend
so many memories and new friends
and all the awesome MCs forced me to step my game up BIG TIME
already hangin out for the next one Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thelatemc
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:20 am

Was planning a BBQ for Monday to catch up with everyone but I might be going away... Lets take a raincheck.

BBQ next month instead - sorry Bonni, Jay Jay & Lee. Love ya'll.

Last edited by on Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aaron-b-thats-me
Britney Spears
aaron-b-thats-me

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:23 am

ill be there!! why did you decided to cancel out this one em??
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:28 am

krump boi white aaron wrote:
ill be there!! why did you decided to cancel out this one em??

Liar, you were not... I spoke to you already! As if you would come all the way from Braidwood for a BBQ in Gosford! Ha ha... actually, you probably would!
Back to top Go down
aaron-b-thats-me
Britney Spears
aaron-b-thats-me

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:22 am

lol it wouldnt be a bbq if i wasnt there? emma you've lost faith hahah lol doubting my unbelievable ability too come great distances for bbq's in gosfod for no more reasoning than too it fun lol.. for that ILL SEE YOU THERE!!! HAHA LOL:P!! I might have to camp it in the gutter for th night to make it there but ill be there hehe

[arrin]
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:31 am

LEE IS ON THE FORUM! Hi sweet thing!

So glad you live close... let me know when you are in Gosford and I will shout you some lunch. We'll get Jay Jay and Allan to come down too... we'll have a jam in the park.

Em

All: Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Back to top Go down
Chalious
Britney Spears
Chalious

PostSubject: Yo Suckaz   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:13 pm

Ayyyy,
i wanna come to bbq so keep me updated Ighhhttt
and wots crackin with 351 album is never forget goin on it?
and wen it be out coz i wanttt itttttttt
im really sick got a horrible fever!
n e way peace to all
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:58 am

It's Jonah's 18th Birthday today... dont forget to call him!

Dilz - hope you feelin better. Rest up, have some honey & lemon and steam some eucalyptus. mmmmmm
Back to top Go down
iNGRiD
351 Crew
iNGRiD

PostSubject: heyyy   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:18 am

hey alll!!!

naww i havent been On here in agessss!! hOw are yOu???
ahh well yess griffith is sOO bORING! lOl..whens next camp huh?? lOl..
yess everyOne it was jOnahs bday yesterday! the big 18! what an Old chap huh!..lOl..
k everyOne lOve ya`s lOtss!!

xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/isnt_she_luvli
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:57 am

Hi Honey!
Soooo nice to hear from you! What did you do for Jonah's bday?
Do something in Griffith to liven it up a bit - you guys have all got the talent and initiative to make life interesting there. Aaron is starting a concert thing in Braidwood for his community, we're helping the planning and hopefully will be going. Plan something for Griffith and maybe we'll be able to come out and support you guys - even if it's just a bbq catch up for you guys and the wagga guys... make it like a monthly thing - start a MMAD youth crew or something where you can get together and keep each other inspired, plan fundraisers to get you to the next camp and run events where you can showcase your talent to Griffith & Wagga, sharing your skills & 351 spirit with others...

So proud of you by the way and you should be proud of yourself for performing that original song at 351... you did so well and look so beautiful on the vid xxx let's polish the song 'cos it's a pretty good track, hey...
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:02 am

Welcome to our (forum) hood, Rochelle! Hows the GC treating you?
Back to top Go down
rochelle

PostSubject: torn   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:19 am

Hey it's rochelle. I'm so torn away from everything up here i miss everyone sooo much I've been writing plenty of songs or rather poetry to keep the reminisence going. Would LOVE to come on the next camp wheneva it is. And yeah basically I've just been strung out so tight with so much to do. I'm in a play at a local theatre as of yet playing a great comic role in which Iv'e just been informed by my fabulous director i will wear lingerie for on stage. And just as i started talking to my father again he promised to see the play. I replied" sure, just promise me you'll wear a scarf around your eyes." And by the way, i am lost in confusion as to how i place a picture next to my name for this site. Well i have to congratulate you Emma for being so enthusiastic on 351 camp You are the seetest soul. And i can't even begin to ramble on about everyone else coz it would go on forever. You all rock. I would also like to know when the DVD from the camp will be available and how i may aquire it. Love ya's
Back to top Go down
J3nN!faH

J3nN!faH

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:04 am

hey wassup???

its da one and only m"" JENNIFAH" hehehe jus dropped in to say hi Razz:P:P
i miss you guys !!!

luv you guys henry, ingrid, jonah, jay jay, sia i see every day lol... rick i see you at work sometimes lol... ese at dance but to my gurl tiff i miss you heaps sis!!!
luv you Razz:P:P:P:P and mother hen emma love you heaps too your liek another mother to mee hehehehe Razz:P:P:P:P:P

oh oh " JONAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR THE OTHER DAY BRO !!!!!
Back to top Go down
iNGRiD
351 Crew
iNGRiD

PostSubject: rahh   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:29 pm

heyy!!!...
ahh well fOr jOnah`s bday..dOne nOthing..
we went tO narrandra the day befOre..but i dunnO if he`s gOnna dO sOmething this weekend..but yeah i dOnt think partying is really his scene..sO yeah i dunnO what he`s up tO? lOl..
aww emma yeahh haha that sOng..sO hilariOus..cant believe the track didnt wOrk!!! haha ahh well..yeah fOr sure we can perfect it..fun fun:D:D..
i really wanna see the videO!! yOu guys shOuld make cOpies..sO i can aquire it..hehe..
yess well..mm i think this idea Of Organising stuff and have mOnthly catch ups is a [v][v] gOOd One..im keen!! yess we shall get On tO it!!.Okk well yess..Ohhh and i luv ya tOO jen!Very Happy..lOl..
alrity tightyy!!
be bak sOOnn!..lOl..

xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/isnt_she_luvli
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:13 am

Hi Hi Hi
Man, yesterday really sucked for me. Had a really bad one. Ta for all your posts - you guys keep me level. I love hearing from you all!

I just saw this thing below where I type this message that says "Dices roll. No dice available." Anyone know what that means???? Hmmm... another thing to discover!

The 351 vid, well, I'm not sure what's happening with it 'cos of all the sound issues. It's not of selling quality, but we're going through the recording and trying to fix up the levels.

Neeway, someone tell me a really funny joke please...

Monthly catch ups... Ingrid - we wont be at them most prob because of distance but organise something together and we will make the trip out at least once for it if we can. Would be so great to see all you guys catching up frequently seeing as though you live so close to each other. Bet you miss Jade... I do. Have been talking to her a little. I spoke to Laurel-ann too - what a cool chick... she is sad to have missed 351 but will hopefully be at the next one. I've been contemplating putting together a girls trip with all of us - me & Anna-Lea will take you somewhere so we can all hang together... will get back to you about it - is just a thought at this stage. Noice. By the way, do you have a nickname? I feel like you need one.

Ummm... Rochelle ta for your kind words. I really hope all goes well with your play, well done for getting the part! It's awesome that you're stepping out & getting involved with things you love - I think it is very brave. I would be too shy. When is the play? Maybe we can come to see it? If not, will you get it filmed?

JENNIFAH MY LOVE - HI! When you visiting, huh? You know my number. Take care of yourself 'cos you are PRECIOUS. I am here. "I'd climb a mountain for yooooouuuuuu......." (is that how it goes?)

Am about to check up on whose birthdays are in Feb... let me know if I miss anyones and if I miss yours, please email me, k?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Arrow FEB BIRTHDAY BABIES...

Like a Star @ heaven To Kelly for the 2nd - have the most wonderful 14th birthday. You are a special one... your eyes give it away big time. Keep in touch. Keep in touch. Keep in touch cos we want to see what you do with your life.

Like a Star @ heaven To Jess W for the 10th- quiet, talented songwriter with an original that hooked us all in at Batemans... shocked us all because you were so quiet to begin with... shine baby shine! Happy Birthday!

Like a Star @ heaven To Shannon for the 15th - the little munchkin who is not so little anymore... you know we love you, Happy Birthday little brother! PS: enough about the lamp, already. Spoken to Anna? Wink

Like a Star @ heaven To Jason (da Mario) Hill aka J-Ill for the 24th, we were singing one of your tracks today! Happiest birthday, it's been a pleasure getting to know you and having you involved. You are such a character, we love it... so do the ladies!!!

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:17 am

YO MARIO, WHERE IS YA...

Hi again all - sorry... Check out these pics from DJP at 351... http://www.flickr.com/photos/djp72/sets/72157603822621397/

Another thing... sorry sorry...
Tune in to Koori Radio tonight (93.7fm) from 5:30pm. Talia is interviewing Michael Birk... MMAD REPRESENT!

Next Wed at the Mosean (Campbell Pde Bondi) Michael Birk, Lights Out, MC Blue and Dominic Brook perform a showcase for MMAD from 7pm.

It's all happening!

Does anyone have any photos of 351 Central Coast??? Would love to see them, please email them to emma@mmad.org.au or chuck a link to them on the forum... shanks.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
jasonalex
Admin
jasonalex

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:14 am

i just worked out that we really need to work out a way so us jason hill's dont get mixed up.
i mean, since there are so bloody many of us.
lol
Back to top Go down
http://jasonalex.net
tiffany
Admin
tiffany

PostSubject: HEY 351 FAMILY!!!   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:23 am

Hey guys from central coast 351!!!!

How are you all??
Sorry i have been slack jumping on the forum, ever since i returned from 351 i have been working and creating!!!
So what have all of you been up to???
Anyone been writing heaps MADDEST Songs??
I am in the process of writing a song about 351 and about the beautiful people i meet on the camps AKA YOU GUYS!!!!
Anyway thats my news for the time been, oh on friday night i partied hard with THE POTBELLEZ and had a jam with em, awesome guys!!!

Before i leave i wanna say a quick shout out to my ISLANDER CREW!!
To my sister JENNIFA, YOU ARE SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!
TO my sister SIA, YOU ARE SOOOOO FUNNY!!!
To my brother RICKY, TEACH ME HOW TO KRUMP LIKE YOU!!!
TO my dear friend TOESE! KEEP DANCING YOU ARE SO HOT RIGHT NOW!
To the quiet but fun PETER, KEEP UP YOUR GREAT WORK!!!
To the way to talented HENRY, OH MY GOSH IS THERE SOMETHING YOU CANT DO??
To the beautiful INGRID, YOU ARE THE NEXT BEYONCE!!! Smile
JONAH JONAH JONAH!!! YOUR ENERGY AS A PERSON IS ADDICTIVE!!
AND HOW CAN I FORGET JAY JAY?? If you set your mind to something your personality will take you there!!

And as for the rest of the 351 Peepz.....

You have made me cry yet made me smile so much more!!!
You have inspired me and shown me that even though i fall i can get back up and be twice as great!
You have taught me that friends and family are the most important thing in my life!!
But most importantly you have motivated me to dream outside the stars and get in my rocket of dedication and reach it!!!
There is no way to describe the love i have for all of you, my heart is full of love for all you beautiful souls!!

KEEP IN TOUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Smile

TIff. xoxoxox A.K.A VANILLA!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2008 351 Camp Central Coast
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next