MMAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMAD

Make a difference at the MMAD forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Do you want exclusive Access to the Music Industry? Get to the www.mmadconference.com 25th & 26th feb 2011
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Himmatwala Doka Doka Dj Songs
2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:04 pm by rayaile

» Demi_Lovato-Heart_Attack_White_Sea_Official_Remix.mp3
2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:40 pm by 

» THE FORUM IS CONDENSED
2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:21 pm by sirius1

» TOGETHERNESS AND UNITY THROUGH MMAD
2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:30 am by astra1

» Please Please Me
2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:55 am by Mr007

» The White Album, Part II
2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:54 am by Mr007

» The White Album, Part I
2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:54 am by Mr007

» MySpace & Soundclick Links
2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 pm by gaunpro

» JEDAPRIN PRESENTS NEW ALBUM GANGSTER BEATS
2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 pm by gaunpro

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

2008 351 Camp Central Coast

Go down 
+9
J3nN!faH
rochelle
iNGRiD
Chalious
The Late MC__Matty
dominic
bonni-miss-tink
aaron-b-thats-me
Emma
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
karen
Admin

2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hey team!   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:51 am

Hey guys, great to read everyones posts - i have been flat out since my return - all going well!
great that you got to hang with the Potbelleez - i am glad you got into the club!
also the gig this week at Mosean in Bondi has been put off a week till next wednesday the 13th feb - will be an awesome acoutstic gig if anyone wants to come.
its raining hard here at wayside - its not nice for the homeless in this weather.
well enjoy your days and will post again soon.

kia kaha!
karen
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:02 am

karen wrote:
Hey guys, great to read everyones posts - i have been flat out since my return - all going well!
great that you got to hang with the Potbelleez - i am glad you got into the club!
also the gig this week at Mosean in Bondi has been put off a week till next wednesday the 13th feb - will be an awesome acoutstic gig if anyone wants to come.
its raining hard here at wayside - its not nice for the homeless in this weather.
well enjoy your days and will post again soon.

kia kaha!
karen

Oh, no! Thank GOD for places like the Wayside in this weather, hey....

Karen, can you post a little info about the music workshops at the Wayside Youth Centre? I'm sure heaps of the 351-ers from that way would absolutely jump at the chance to get involved!

If anyone is interested in volunteering some help from the MMAD office at the Wayside in Kings Cross - helping Karen out a bit - please let us know! She does some AWESOME stuff down there and you guys all have so much to offer.

Also, up here in Gosford, we're helping to organise an international youth conference and we're looking for some young people who want to get involved. We've got so much going on... heaps of stuff in the pipe line for youth week, volunteer work available in the office for anyone who wants to contribute or to gain experience, massive plans for the rest of the year, more camps, tours, events... dont forget guys what we said about making things happen... dont sit back and wait for things to come to you...

I'll be at the Mosean for sure - singing with Domino Padre... thanks for all your work, Karen, you give so much.
I love you
Love EM
Back to top Go down
http://www.mmad.org.au
dominic
Admin
dominic

PostSubject: 351 camp   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:14 am

hey 351 family

i am in the office listening to the recording 351 sunday morning with evan (mistery's brother)

how is everybody?

So when ar ewe all going to get together??? we are starting a boys group at our office on the 19th of feb if any BOYS are keen Smile

hmmm so just working on album in studio on saturday....

miss you all so much looks like we are going to have our first over 18 351 in july whooooooo
Back to top Go down
http://www.dominicbrook.com
The Late MC__Matty
Vanilla Ice
The Late MC__Matty

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:56 am

hey hows everyone doin

thought id let u guys know i had an audition with a record label last week

Very Happy

now just waiting by the fone....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thelatemc
iNGRiD
351 Crew
iNGRiD

PostSubject: rahhhhh   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:42 am

HEYY ALLLLLL!!

ahhhhh im sOO bOredd right nOwww! sOmething reallyyy needs tO be dOne in griffithhh! yess yesss us griffites need tO get OntO somethingg! lOl..ive been wasting my days playing guitar herO...but seriOusly!!..its ADDICTIVE! Ok Okk!..
yeahh sOO wOw MATTTTT have yOu heard back yettt?? hOw excitingggg!..
yeahh sOO in case anyOne was wandering...

jOnah = gOOdd..still the same kid..lOl..very hypO lately actually!

ahh thOse Of yOu that knOw bOth pauline + elizabeth = gOOd gOOd gOOd tOO!..they actually sung tOday at this functiOn thing fOr all the principals in the reigOn..sO thats gOOOOd!..

and Me...wellll we all knOw..im same Oldddyy hehe gOing abOUt my business!!

Okkk well i hOpe all is well with evryONe elseee!
lOve ya`s muchh!!!!

xx

Ohhhhh and p dOt s Emma..i dO have a nick name..hehehe its very randOm thOugh...lOl..it isss...GURDY hehehehe thats it right there..lOl..

xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/isnt_she_luvli
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:38 am

MATTY - any news??? That's awesome... give it a couple of days then call them, I reckon. Let us know as soon as you hear something!

Ha ha... gurdy... yep, have heard someone call you that b4 actually...
You so funny - you so know I was gonna ask about the others! miss you all, send my love - you forgot that bit.
guitar hero, hey? me, i moved to the beach and have been spending heaps of time down there...walkin, thinking... what else have i been doing? um... trying to get funding to do more stuff this year with you guys (fingers crossed.) Started a new job too, so have been so busy with that... starting underage dance parties and had an african film & food night the other night...
listening to india arie in the office now... mmmm

bonnie - how'd ya go with the cancer council contacts?

Hey, anyone heard from Allan (Syd 351 this year)? how's he doing? let us know if anyone has a contact for him.

Guys who are recording soon - how's it all going?

About to look into who has birthdays this month... love it!
Back to top Go down
The Late MC__Matty
Vanilla Ice
The Late MC__Matty

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:00 pm

i got that phone call from the label today

unfortunately they think im too young at the moment Sad

oh well, wat can u do aye

just gotta use this as motivation to get even better for next time
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:18 am

The Late MC__Matty wrote:

Too young? Are you serious?!

Matty, what did you send them, can you send us a copy of your stuff to MMAD Office, 123 Donnison Street, Gosford NSW 2250.

Prosperity is a great teacher; adversity is a greater. ~William Hazlitt
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:46 am

king MARCH BIRTHDAYS

Heads up... dont forget these dates...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR...Marx M for the 4th Lauchlan W for the 7th Aaron B for the 7th Patrick W for the 26th Keela W for the 27th (take a breath now) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY!

Why was s/he born so beautiful....?????
Back to top Go down
J-ILL aka Mario

J-ILL aka Mario

PostSubject: Bout time   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:02 am

Sorry peeps i been stuck trying to save the princess, Bowser was puttin up more of a fight than i was expectin!

But im here now
I been good since camp, but havent been doin much was movin house not long after camp so was getin organised for that.

So is it true Aarons doin something in Braidwood! thats dope as! i gotta see what hes up to so i can help him out or something.

Im goin in a battle of the bands thats on in April, wish me luck :p
i got best original song last year so im lookin forward to a fun day.

Thats awesome Late MC, sucks they said ur too young tho, but at least ur gettin noticed which is wicked.

Oh and Em sorry i havent been on here i really am, i just havent made it to the forums, bad excuse i know. The photos by DJP were sweet AS tho Very Happy.

I miss the whole crew.
Does anyone know how the boys went with their recording day? Man they were dope.

Oh and remember Mattie, WE AINT GANGSTA
JUST 2 WHITE BOYS from tha suburbs

Much love to errbody
ill be round more i promise haha

*enters warp pipe back to mushroom kingdom*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcjill
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:29 am

You're forgiven... but only 'cos I love the whole *enters warp pipe back to mushroom kingdom* thing.

Happy b'day for 2 days ago... Told some kids at the youth centre yest bout your 'beautiful girls' song too - they wanna hear it... not sure how I got on to the topic but hmmm, I did. Using any of the pics I sent ya? Any favs?

Oh and g'luck for the BOTB event too. Kim wouldnt stop raving about what you did last year... you'll rip it. Get onto that Aaron kid too... he's got his head in the books, which is awesome, but it means I've no idea where he's up to with planning that event. Let me know when you know, k!

Later!
Back to top Go down
The Late MC__Matty
Vanilla Ice
The Late MC__Matty

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:55 am

Emma wrote:

Too young? Are you serious?!

Matty, what did you send them, can you send us a copy of your stuff to MMAD Office, 123 Donnison Street, Gosford NSW 2250.

Prosperity is a great teacher; adversity is a greater. ~William Hazlitt

yeah ill try and send u my stuff when i get a chance
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:25 am

Hi HI,
got the most gorgeous message from jennifah the other day, she's got a lot of stuff coming up this year with YOTS. Heard from Charles, he's doin good, did you all see his photos from the camp? his skin looks like velvet! and the best thing ever, i got an email from my little victor... i have so much love for that kid that hearing from him kills me cos he's so far away. i hate that he'll grow quickly, someone squash him down so he stays the same please.

Like a Star @ heaven jen...it amazes me how far you've come, gorgeous girl. to think when i first met you you were too shy to even look people in the eye... and now look at you! you are so amazing... and you have done so well to push the boundaries of your comfort... there is so much you can do, it is endless, and you are the perfect person to do it with the heart that you have. but look after it, cos it is so special and fragile ok? I love ya hon - i loved hearing your voice on sun - and i mean it, you have a home with me if ever you need. did you know that you inspire me? you do, you inspire me. you are so brave and so bloody beautiful... i wish everyone knew you, then they would see what I see...thinkin of you always - all the time - and waiting for you... little steps.

Em
Back to top Go down
bonni-miss-tink
Vanilla Ice
bonni-miss-tink

PostSubject: hey   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:35 am

hey,

sorry em for not replying, been doing heaps of school work and that so i haven't looked into it... how u been?

missing the whole crew... saw the photos up... reminds me of the times there...

love u all

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:43 am

bonni-miss-tink wrote:
hey,

sorry em for not replying, been doing heaps of school work and that so i haven't looked into it... how u been?

missing the whole crew... saw the photos up... reminds me of the times there...

love u all

xoxox

Hey sweets, that's great to hear - keep going with it all. Plenty of time to pursue other stuff when you finish. We're going to put your song online soon.

Hey, BBQ this hols? I have asked the others to pick a date and will keep you posted, k? Will be so good to see ya.

Keep inspired to do great things and always remember how special and incredibly talented you are. You're a strong and very smart girl.

Em
Back to top Go down
Chalious
Britney Spears
Chalious

PostSubject: YO YO   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:59 am

yo yo yo,
long time no talk every 1,
i been working 11 hour labouring shifts so i can get studio time and release my first EP. everytime i wanna stop coz my arms hurt i just think how bad do u want it? lol so yeah its good, i dunno bout producers james hollands wants me to fly to melbourne but im not rich yet.
i met the bne boys in wagga wagga, as well as sneaky sound system and allll the potbellies (thanks for the hook up karren) lol it was prob the best day of my life, n my friend ryan hasent left canberra in like years n has been doin some stupid things, n now he's got out n seen a bit of australia he's keen to start rapping n doing alot better than before.
so theres proof right there that music changes lives. Just relising that all these "famous" people are just normal folk like u or me made it so much easyer to relise any of my dreams can come true as long as i put in the effort and keep trying.
any way i blabbered for ages hope to see everyone soon i miss u all!
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:43 am

BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Therese A - 1st
Robert S - 2nd
Elizabeth L - 4th
Brandon L - 10th
Lollypop - 13th
Philip S- 16th
Cameron D - 20th
Adam D - 21st
Lloyd T - 23rd
Johnathan G - 24th
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

MMAD WISHES TO YOU ALL FROM ALL THE MMAD CREW!
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:45 am

Chalious wrote:
yo yo yo,
long time no talk every 1,
i been working 11 hour labouring shifts so i can get studio time and release my first EP. everytime i wanna stop coz my arms hurt i just think how bad do u want it? lol so yeah its good, i dunno bout producers james hollands wants me to fly to melbourne but im not rich yet.
i met the bne boys in wagga wagga, as well as sneaky sound system and allll the potbellies (thanks for the hook up karren) lol it was prob the best day of my life, n my friend ryan hasent left canberra in like years n has been doin some stupid things, n now he's got out n seen a bit of australia he's keen to start rapping n doing alot better than before.
so theres proof right there that music changes lives. Just relising that all these "famous" people are just normal folk like u or me made it so much easyer to relise any of my dreams can come true as long as i put in the effort and keep trying.
any way i blabbered for ages hope to see everyone soon i miss u all!

Hey champ - we're there for a bbq in canberra these hols... cant wait to see you... miss you a hundred. (such a child, i know) Lets go on tour again.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:47 am

*** Heads up.... I'm in an emoticon-kinda-mood today... frightening.

*** flower A MASSIVE THANKS TO SALLY-"she's my sister"-Mc FOR COMING DOWN AND VOLUNTEERING HER TIME on Sat to help us raise money through a BBQ at Umina Beach during a surf/skate/BMX comp.

*** afro To all the Hip Hop heads who performed... you ripped it! MMAD Represent!

*** Exclamation By the way, if anyone wants the opportunity to emcee for a Youth Week event this Thurs 10th April in Gosford from 10:00 - 1:30, let me know... 0424 649 460.

*** bounce Youth Week Youth Week Youth Week... busy busy... good luck to Henry L (Canberra), Lee H (Wyong), Michael B (Syd) - hope your performances go well this week... congrats for stepping up and taking the opportunity to shine!

*** I'll be posting info about our MAY.B MMAD competition on the forum tomorrow, so watch out for it!

*** CANBERRA MMAD BBQ APRIL 26 - chuck it in your diary... rsvp asap so we know who'd a-comin'!

Em
Back to top Go down
The Late MC__Matty
Vanilla Ice
The Late MC__Matty

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:47 am

gettin heaps of gigs atm its awesome

last nite (thursday) performed for a charity benefit in blacktown
tonite opening for one of the australian idol guys
sunday performing at bring it on! festival
and next saturday doin a smaller gig in liverpool

should be good =D
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:20 am

So, the MMAD BBQ Canberra for the 26th is postponed… sorry to those of you who had saved the date especially for us! As it happens, all the Griffith & Wagga people are all tied up with a camp on the same date… well done Jen for organizing it – go girl… and well done Emma for picking the only date that everyone was busy!!! Yup.

No woz, we’ll plan for another date and get back to you asap… was sooooo excited that I was going to get to see you all, too. Neeway, dwell not…

The other thing you need to know about is our MAY.B MMAD Competition
What is the MAY.B MMAD Competition I hear you all ask???? All you have to do is get a comp rego form from MMAD, brainstorm some ideas to make a positive difference through music (in the lives of others or in your community), get some friends together, get out and give it a go during the month of May, take some photos and/or video footage for us, and as simple as that, you’ll be in the running to win $2,000!

So easy… and yet so empowering…

Allora, get yourselves a MAY.B MMAD Competition Registration form from emma@mmad.org.au asap. The person or group with the most inspiring and creative idea will WIN the CASH-OLA… so get planning. Competition ends July 1, but don’t wait until then to get out and make a difference through music!
But do wait for this, there’s more! Your ideas and selected footage/photos will be viewable online so be prepared for fame, notoriety but most of all, for the fact that you will inspire others to make a difference through your own awesome ideas!
BRING IT ON…

In the meantime, keep in touch via the forum… post us messages about your life since 351, chuck up your latest lyrics, send us a text, give us a call on the office phone (4322 5350), make a trip up to the MMAD office… you know where to find us!

Other news: free DJ workshops @ the Wayside in Potts Point every Tues, MMAD Acoustic Nights @ Bondi Beach every month, too many 351 Camps around Australia to mention here, birthday notices on the forum (email me if I missed yours), Youth Week & much MMADness done & gone for another year (TGFT), recording for the winners of the song comp scheduled for May 10 in Sydney, a heck load of performing and event management/volunteer opportunities on the Central Coast for those interested, … what have I missed???

Um, love your guts
MMAD Em
Back to top Go down
tiffany
Admin
tiffany

PostSubject: Hey everyone!! Especially Dom and Em!! :)   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:30 am

Hey guys!!!

How are you all??
Sorry its been a while, uni has been hectic!!
Plus im trying to get everything done as mum is flying me up
next week for my big 21st!!!! Im sooo excited, my bro is even flying up!! Smile
Im soooo excited!!!
How are you going em?? Remember if you need a hand with anything i am always here!! Smile
How are you dom?? I bet youve both been busy organising camps and stuff!! Thats cool as... I am pretty sure ive got a meeting with the NT government when i go up next week, so i will hopefully let you know when we get some money!! And i cant wait to organise it, it will be awesome!!! Plus em you will get to finally meet my mum, she is awesome!!! Smile Smile
Well i miss everyone soooo much but especially dom and em.. Fa you know i love you both like family and i appreciate all the opportunities you have given me and i cant wait for more to come!! Smile

LOVE LOVE LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART!!!

Tiff. xoxoxox
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:24 am

gettin heaps of gigs atm its awesome

last nite (thursday) performed for a charity benefit in blacktown
tonite opening for one of the australian idol guys
sunday performing at bring it on! festival
and next saturday doin a smaller gig in liverpool

should be good =D

Hi Mate, can you pls email me your upcoming gigs so we can try make one to support you? Cheers!

emma@mmad.org.au
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:25 am

tiffany wrote:
Hey guys!!!

How are you all??
Sorry its been a while, uni has been hectic!!
Plus im trying to get everything done as mum is flying me up
next week for my big 21st!!!! Im sooo excited, my bro is even flying up!! Smile
Im soooo excited!!!
How are you going em?? Remember if you need a hand with anything i am always here!! Smile
How are you dom?? I bet youve both been busy organising camps and stuff!! Thats cool as... I am pretty sure ive got a meeting with the NT government when i go up next week, so i will hopefully let you know when we get some money!! And i cant wait to organise it, it will be awesome!!! Plus em you will get to finally meet my mum, she is awesome!!! Smile Smile
Well i miss everyone soooo much but especially dom and em.. Fa you know i love you both like family and i appreciate all the opportunities you have given me and i cant wait for more to come!! Smile

LOVE LOVE LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART!!!

Tiff. xoxoxox

HI HI HHHHHIIIIII GORGEOUS!

LOvely to hear from you... yeah, things are busy as ever but it's so challenging... and yea, we know you're an angel and are here for anything... there's heaps coming up, I guess take your pic??? I think you should definately come up for the Rockhampton 351... um...

More importantly, what's the go with your 21st??? More info pls... I cant believe you're 21! I cant believe it. You were little, and then you were not... where does time go to, huh? You do seem older than 21, though - COMPLIMENT. Wanna be 27 like me?? 27!!! Oh crap. Change subject now.

UMMM Send the competition 'round through your uni... it's a kicker of a comp, I reckon. Does that even make sense... does to me anyway ha ha.

I would LOVE to meet your mumma - give her a big cuddle from me! We'll get her along to a 351 one of these days! Then she'll know what all the fuss is 'bout.

Well, guess I'll talk to you in a couple when you call me to tell me about your 21st... phone is on & beside my bed...wait, that doesnt sound right....moving right along/

Bye hon - llloooovvveeee yyyyooouuu!
xxx
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:15 am

SO I JUST DID MY BEST EVER BIRTHAY WISHES AND THE PAGE EXPIRED ON ME!!! GRRRRRR......

Here's a very special birthday wish for all of the MAY BABIES, but not quite as special as the one I did earlier...Hip Hip Hooray Ho Hey Ho Hey Ho... and so on and so forth... we're all singing to you from the office!

Elizabeth
Willie
Bruce
Sarah
Victor
Lewis
Tiffany
Ryan
Sarah Mc
Joseph
Matt

If I have missed you, please email me...

Have the most wonderful birthday!

A special shout out to Ryan, Tiffany, Lewis and Joseph with a thank you for all your help with MMAD... world changers!

All our love & best wishes, I love you the MMAD Crew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2008 351 Camp Central Coast   2008 351 Camp Central Coast - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2008 351 Camp Central Coast
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next